Hello and thank you for visiting London Sash Window Repairs Ltd website. By continuing to use our website https://londonsashwindows.com which will herein be referred to as “website”, you agree to acceptance of the terms stated below. If for any reason you do not agree with these terms, then do not use our website.
The term ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Our website contains design, content, material, imagery, copy, and video that must not be reproduced in anyway.
1) License to use website
You must not:
(a) use any of our material without attributing our work to this website by clickable link.
(b) use or material for commercial purposes including sell, lease, or sub-licence material.
(c) show this material in public.
(d) edit any of this content or recreate parts.
(2) Fair use
(a)You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
(b)You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
(c)You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
(d)You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
(e)You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
(3) Information Provided in this website. We provide information in this website for information purposes and to assist you in making informed sash window decisions based on decades of experience. Any use of our material, or interpretation of it, is at your own risk. In no way will we be liable for loss or damage, consequential, indirect, or otherwise, as a result or connected with the use of this website.
(4) Using this website. Use of this website without authorisation may result in claim of damages as well as legal prosecution for criminal offences.
(5) External Links. On occasion that we link to external websites. We believe this might be of benefit to you and/or of interest. We cannot accept any responsibility for external links, and changes to that data, from the time we linked.
(6) Breaches of these terms. Any dispute resulting from the use of this website will be governed by the laws of England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland.
(7) Website Uptime. Our aim is to ensure 100% uptime, however we will not accept liability for any downtime, or technical issues, that are out of our scope of control.